Covid Cancellation Policy
If a race cannot go ahead due to covid, we will initially hope to hold the race later in the year, although a back up calendar has yet tbc. Else we will roll entries over to 2022. (Surely we’ll be racing more normally by then?!) Should you prefer a refund, we will deduct a £4 admin fee (it’s costing us to process these refunds)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an appropriate subject header ie refund required and we will endeavour to process your email as soon as possible.
Please bear with us if you need a reply- it won’t always be immediate-we all work in other full-time jobs. As I know you’ll appreciate, we are in an ever changing environment, thus guidance is constantly changing, thus our race plans change. Which is leading to lots work/admin for us.